Then went over to Pau's house to stayover! Whooots. I like her place! (:
You think he's gay? I think he more than gay! AHAHA whoops :D
ahh. Something's wrong with blogger. I cant upload more! UGHHHH. and this is the only successful attempt after abt 5 tries? oh dammit. Well, more pics will be up tmr! (:
Wenta watch some Rugby matches at YCK stadium in the late afternoon. There was this girl who was selling food & drinks, who didnt wear a bra! UGH. thats damn sick okay. I mean, perhaps thats still alright.
but..
BUT the worst thing is she still bent down so many times & exposed her breasts to everyone. oh come on, like do that in some other place or smth please? There's no Geylang you know. Well, I guess she was trying real hard to attract those caucasians. But honestly if i was one angmoh, i'd still get turned off eventually. Why? After looking at the body you look at the face.. ho gross. she looks more like a maid seriously =X Okay, i shant be any meaner. But she's so cheap thats why. Forgive me for saying these, im still a nice young lady (: heh!
Dinner tgt then off to Vicnan's place. HuiJing Josias & wifey were there too! ate some goodies he baked. Whoots, nice (: Chatted & all. The company was good :D then home!